Dr Muhamed Shaloob
MBBS, MD(Med), DM(Cardio)
Director Medical Affairs and Consultant Interventional CardiologistDepartment : Interventional Cardiology
Area of Specialization:
- Coronary/Peripheral interventions including IVUS, FFR and OCT.
- Permanent pacemaker, CRT and ICD implantation.
- MBBS- Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE)
- M.D (Internal Medicine)-Sri Ramachandra University
- D.M (Cardiology)-Sri Ramachandra University
Worked as Consultant Interventional Cardiologist in Fathima Hospital Calicut, Apollo Hospital Secunderabad and Apollo hospital Karimnagar. Has individually performed more than 800 Coronary/Peripheral interventions including Biventricular Pacemaker Implantation (CRT) and Intra Cardiac Defibrillator Implantation (ICD).Has a good experience in managing patients in Heart Failure Clinic in Apollo Hospital Secunderabad (which has one of the highest implantation of CRT/ICD devices)
- Has number of publications to his credit in various journals.
- Has presented several Abstracts/ challenging coronary interventions performed as a faculty in various national and international conferences like Indialive (New Delhi), Euro PCR (Paris), C3Conference (Orlando-USA).