Patient Rights & Responsibility
- To provide all personal and family health information needed to provide you with appropriate care. This includes reporting if you are in pain, or require pain relief.
- To participate to the best of your ability in making decisions about your medical treatment, and to comply with the agreed upon plan of care.
- To ask questions to your consultant / physician / doctor or other care providers when you do not understand any information or instructions.
- To inform your physician or other care provider if you desire a transfer of care to another physician, caregiver, or facility.
- To be considerate of others receiving and providing care .
- To observe facility policies and procedures, including those regarding smoking, noise, and number of visitors. Our hospital is a no-smoking zone & any forms of intoxicants are not allowed in the hospital premises. You are requested to refrain from any damage to hospital premises or pilferage of the hospital properties.
- To accept financial responsibility for health care services and settle bills promptly.